- 2 cups almond flour
- 1⁄4 cup psyllium husk
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 cup cauliflower rice
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp sunflower seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a loaf tin with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix the almond flour, psyllium husk, salt and baking soda.
- Fold in the eggs and cauliflower and mix until the batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter into the tin and smooth with spatula.
- Sprinkle the pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds and sunflower seeds over the top.
- Bake for 55 minutes, until the bread is browned on top.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before slicing.