- 2 Tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs OR 1 Tablespoon Ener-g egg replacer mixed with 4 Tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Add in the eggs or egg replacer and unsweetened almond milk and stir until completely combined and thick. This may take awhile, but be patient; the batter will thicken up as you stir.
- Spread 1/2 the batter into a greased small skillet and smooth with a spoon. Cook over medium heat until solidified, and carefully flip. Transfer to a plater and repeat with remaing half of batter. Top as desired and devour.